10 September 2020

Worship

 

Worship

Worship is what we do because of who we are, wherever we are....... how do we do it?

It comes from deep down, from the depths of our being.

It’s not something we can study, can’t learn the technique. 

It’s the required response of the redeemed to the redeemer.

It’s the pull of the heart towards the healer.

It’s a raise of the hands towards the risen Lord, it’s the bow of the head and the bend of the knee to our Creator and Sustainer.

It’s the recognition of the One who flung stars into the space He created, and to the one who lit the sun.

It’s stopping to wonder at the intricacies and at the infinite expanses of creation.

It’s bowing before Him

It’s running to Him

It’s dancing with Him

It’s singing to Him

It’s sitting with Him

It’s saying here I am, all of me, I’ve always been yours from the instant you first thought of my design.

It’s being with the One who has always wanted to be with me.

It’s coming home to the One who made it possible. 

Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and I pray you will be blessed with a closer walk with Jesus as you ponder these messages.

Clinging on

  Psalm 63:8 "I cling to you; your strong right hand hand holds me securely" Snickers have a funny ad going at the moment. There i...